Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smoking


I was coming back from lunch and I ran into a Speedy Stop off Duval and 183 before heading back to work for some chips and a drink. As I walk in, there is a sign that says "This is a NON smoking store." Ironically the manager and another employee were outside that place smoking. There have been times that I have been in that store and have smelled someone smoking in the back.

Now, if there is a sign that says, "NON smoking" and you are not supposed to smoke 50 feet from the gas pumps, why do people still do it? It makes you wonder where people's common sense is. I dont mind people that smoke. I just have a problem with it when its too close to the gas pumps and in my face as I walk into the store. I just think its hillarious that you see something that says "DONT DO THIS" and you see someone do it. Kinda made me want to go, "Here is your sign!"

No comments: