Monday, February 25, 2008

I took my youngest to the doctor

I took my youngest to the doctor for his 18 month check up. I noticed in the parking lot when I drove up there was a parking spot labeled "COMPACT". Ironically, this lady driving an SUV thought to herself that her big monster SUV was compact enough to fit in the space and decides to take 2 spots. Little did I know she was the same lady who tried to cut in front of me at the doctor's office while waiting in line. I hear the lady comment, "Man, you guys are busy for a Tuesday. There was not any parking downstairs." I chimed in, "Yeah, someone decided they would park their SUV in a compact parking spot. I guess they did not realize there was an open spot 5 slots down that was for regular vehicles." She responded, "Guess you could take 2 spots then!" I then realize it was the woman that was smart enough to take 2 compact spots to park her big boat of an SUV in space. I almost responded, "Yeah but then when the person parked next to you pulls out and side swipes the big SUV, I guess the driver will not care because she is parked in the wrong spot?" I got my kid's paperwork and went to go sit down without commenting and kinda chuckled to myself and wonder how clueless people like that even get a driver's license.

No comments: