Saturday, May 24, 2008

I was at the grocery store the other day...

I was at the grocery store the other day and noticed there was a young boy in a cart who looked about 4 years old with a pacifier in his mouth. I was in shock. My youngest son was 12 months when he gave up the pacifier. I had asked a few of my friends who are parents about when is a good time to ween a child off a pacifier. Everyone I asked answered that a child over 3 years old is way too old to be having a pacifier and it was a sign of laziness on the parent. What I want to know is, what the heck of these "chuppy" parents thinking? You know their kid should not be on a pacifier and it makes the parent look retarded for giving a pacifier to an older child like that. My youngest who will be 2 in August points to them and says to me, "Baby, Daddy" I chuckle to myself and replay, "Yes Matt, Baby".s

No comments: