Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bad Breath



So I meet this girl a while back. She is very sweet and lives a little bit aways from me. She is older than me, but I figured what the heck? We talk on the phone and have quite a bit in common, so we meet. I will say that if I ever go to meet someone I at least have cologne on or have my teeth brushed and my clothes are clean. This woman's breath was SOO nasty. She could have at least brushed her teeth. It was GROSS! I did not have the gall to tell her that she needed to floss and brush. What is even more strange is that she is going to nursing school. You would think that she would have an idea about good dental hygene. That is one thing that will make a good meeting go sour in a hurry if you meet someone and they have stinky breath or they smell like they need to hop in the shower.

No comments: