Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gosh.. this is getting GOOD!!!

I have told these fraudsters their check is no good, that my bank said they were holding it for further instigation. Of course, this is all false. Their check is sitting on my coffee table and I NEVER went to the bank. Here is the one guy's response:



Dear Willie,

Thanks for you effort so far, just to remind you quickly that I was not
the sender of the cheque. But it was sent to you by one of my customers
who intended to make payment through you to my company as I told you
initially.

I contacted him and he said was very sorry about the situation at hand,
he also said they have a little problem with that account lately. He
further ask me to tell you to discard the cheque.

However; business continues, our customer are suggesting that they
should be paying through you to us via bank wire transfer, which is easy
and more authentic. And we have agreed to this, but we don't know how you
will see this new development.

At this point we most thank you for your understanding, for customers
to pay through you via this means, you will need to help us with the
following information:

YOUR BANK NAME
YOUR BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
SWIFT/ROUTING CODE
YOUR PHONE NUMBER (S), to enable them reach you with payment.

Remember that when ever they make any payment through you will be
entitled to 10% of the total sum, we did hope understand this mail in good
faith.

Thanks, as we wait to hear from you.

Alex Walter

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.



Who does this guy think he is kidding? Let me GIVE you my account number and routing number? Why? So you can wire money out of my account? Are you INSANE?

So then I get email from the manager guy who supposidly sent the check:

"HOLDER Co.Ltd" wrote:


Willie:


I must say that i am very disappointed with your way of work.So you
mean to tell me that Mr Taylor had made out payment to you since and
you did not notify us and you took the liberty of depositing the
funds.I remember instructing you to inform us on any proceedings and
you failed to do so.Now i am not in the position of telling you that
the check is real or not because i was not aware when the payment was
drawn but what i can tell you at this moment is that our customers are
very reliable people and they would not do anything to jeopardise their
name so i dont think they would send you a fraudulent check.

Now
i suggest you go back to your bank and have them inform you on when the
funds will be available for transfer because we need this funds
urgently and get back to me with full information.

I expect update soonest.

Aaron brooks
Chief Accountant
HOLDER COMPANY LIMITED.



So I got to call his bluff and send him this response:

Excse me? I am very disppointed in your own business practices. I have
gone to my branch at least 3 times to talk about this stupid check. You
basically made me look like an ass for even inquiring about a check
which was would have bounced aocording to my branch if they had not
caught it in time. I have wasted over 3 hours of my lunch hours as well
as countless phone calls to my local branch trying to chase this check
down.

You dont have to tell me if the check is good or not? I
strongly advise you to change your business practices if you wish to
stay in business for any lengnth of time.

By the way, I DID
follow instructions EXACTLY as ask by you and Alex. Now you can send me
another check that is GOOD this time or pay me for my time in trouble
after chasing this little fisaco down for you and your so called
"company". This time, you pay in cash.. no checks.. no wire transfers.

I am awaiting your response.

Willie Brilliant



We'll see if they accutally follow through. I am sure they wont do it, telling me I need to wire the money back to them. Would be funny if indeed they sent cash over for my "Commission". :)

Stay tuned for more details.




























No comments: