Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More morons trying to commit fraud

So I get this email:



Good day Mr Brilliant:

How are you doing today,I write you upon receipt of the instruction you were given to collect payment from our customer.Please inform me on the situation of things on your end ASAP.

I await yur update.

thanks
Aaron Brooks
Chief Accountant,
HOLDER COMPANYLIMITED.


Whats funny is its from the same email the guy who is asking me to give them my "status" emails me from.. once again, a PUBLIC email address thats free. By now, I am laughing because they think I have this check in the bank and going to send them money once my bank clears it. I never went to the bank. I am sure if I did deposit the check it would bounce big time! Then I would be screwed.


I then get an email with the subject line: "CONFIRM YOUR STATUS!" from these morons.



Hello Mr Brilliant:

How are you doing today,Please i would like you to update me as regards the customer you were to contact for payment last week.May i have you know that your utmost seriousness is needed at this juncture.So please get back to us as soon as possible with information because we are arelly in need of this money.

I await your update.

thanks
Aaron Brooks
Chief Accountant,
HOLDER COMPANYLIMITED. -



Gee.. funny.. thats the same email address you used with the other MORON emailed me the check with the instructions to send them check to this other company. Whats is soo crazy is that they are stupid enough to use the same email for the same person.

So I email them this response:

Thank you for your message. I went into the branch myself and spoke with a personal banker. He told me my bank is holding the check because of some sort of invesitigation. They are stating the check is no good. Are you sure the check that was send is valid and not fraudlent?

Thank you
Willie Brilliant

Here is the last email I have recceived from Mr. Moron and my response:

Alex,

I have spoken to my bank. They are holding the check because they are stating this check is bad. They told me to contact you to find out what is going on with your bank?

take care
Willie Brillian

ALEX WALTER wrote:
Dear Willie,

How are you doing, hope fine?

As you promised to check on your Bank yesterday to get back to me, I was actually waiting to hear from you to get update if the cash is now ready.

Please update me, I believe your Bank is ready with the money by now.

Alex Walter

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com


I am sure they will disappear after I mention the word "FRAUD". This is getting even more funnier by the minute.. stay tuned for details. :)

No comments: