Friday, July 14, 2006

This guy REALLY wants my bank info

SORRY FOR HIS RUDE ACTION, BUT I KNOW FOR SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.

IF YOU GIVE THE WIRE TRANSFER OFFER A CHANCE, THAT WILL COMPENSATE ALL
EFFORTS SO FAR. AND THE WIRE TRANSFER WILL NOT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, IS
SIMPLY AND AUTHENTIC.

JUST GIVE ME THIS CHANCE SO I CAN GET THIS FUND FROM MY CUSTOMER AND
YOU PERCENTAGE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ONCE THE TRANSFER IS MADE.

PLEASE SEND US YOU BANK INFORMATION.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

ALEX WALTER

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.


Once again, he is asking for my bank information. NO thanks. I responded with this:



Alex,

I appreciate your sincerity. After this check fiasco, I would feel much better if you could just send me cash before I give you my bank information for you to wire in the money. I think if you send me cash, it would make me feel more comfortable giving my bank information out to a total stranger. Please send my commission, cash only to my address.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Willie Brilliant



Stay tuned for more...

Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

No comments: