Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dang, I thought I smelled bacon.

So after my kiddo was whinning that he wanted to shoot some fireworks off, we go outside in the rain to do so. We light off a few things and low and behold Kyle's finest comes marching down the street and proceeds to tell me he is working a house fire right now and if he was on duty, he would write me at ticket for popping fireworks inside the city limits. Now, thats funny.. if you look on the map, I dont think I am in the city limits at all. I thanked him and got up all my garbage that we had popped and put it in the trash. Of course, my son was not very happy at all and of course was upset that he had to go back inside. What is also funny is all around my neighborhood, fireworks are going off. Of course, you do not see Mr. Kyle Police man marching over to those streets. Nope. I feel bad that the people who live around the corner from had to have the fire department out. I just think Mr. Kyle Police man could have been a little more professional about it rather than being a jerk about it in front of my kiddo.

No comments: