Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wow.. It makes me wonder why some women play head games.

So I am cruising the net today and I stumble across a blog from some stupid girl I tried to meet back in May of this year. She has this "transcript" of our IM converstation. Needless to say, she has edited it and added a few things to make me look like an ass. Of course, she has two of three girls who have left derogatory comments towards me (of course). I wonder how the crazy women in the world find their way onto the internet. I was amazed that she would even edit what I said to her to make me look bad then parades it around like she has been victimized by my words.

I tell you, I am going to start a website for crazy women on the internet to warn all men. Women have one already. Why not guys? Someone suggested I call it, "Yeah, I F***ed Her" but I would rather have it something more classy. I would rather have something educational than something derogatory and stoop myself down to her level. Trust me, I can fight fire with fire if that what she wants; but, I am a believer in karma.. what goes around, comes around. She will get hers in the end.


No comments: