Thursday, July 27, 2006

Playing their game

So I have not heard from our fraudsters. I figured I would stir up the pot by telling these morons that I was arrested because of their "fake" check. Once again, the check is sitting on my coffee table and I was not arrested. I figured two can play the same game since they are playing head games with me. We will see what they say. I am sure they will leave alone now. Of course, if I get an email from their "attorney" from an @excite.com email domain, then you will know its totally fake.


Alex,

Forgive me for getting back to you so late. I was arrested and jailed for trying to commit fraud. The cops said the check I was trying to deposit from you was fake and now are charging me with this crime. I need to know what your company is going to do to assist me in my legal situation since I was acting as an agent on your behalf.

Your attention would be greatly appreciate.
Sincerely,
Willie Brilliant

We'll see how this goes. Its getting funnier and funnier by the moment. :)

No comments: