Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mr. Moron wont give up.

OK, So Mr. Moron is going at it again. He expects me to just give him my account information and sends me this letter:

Dear Willie,

Thanks for your prompt response, I indeed appreciate.

While I was discussing this issue with our managers here, we have agreed to increase your commission by 3% if you agree to give this deal a chance. This will make your percentage on any payment made through you sum up to 13%. Please manage this offer because I can't send you cash now, but you will get the cash in good terms after this deal.

I urge you to us this a chance, because a customer was ready to payin some money by next week, at the end we will all be happy as friends.

I promise you that all your private information given to me are safe, I hope you will send your bank information today to enable them pay in next week.

Trust me everything will be just fine, thanks as I wait to receive your bank information.

Alex Walter



I explain to Mr. Moron that I am not comfortable giving out my account information and insist that he sends me my "commission" in CASH only. Of course, I know he is not going to do so. He sends me this reply:

Dear Willie,

How are you doing today, I believe fine?

Well I understand your plight and your concern, but I most let you know that I have heard those stories before now and I asure you that your personal information are sure safe with us.

I really don't know how to convince you at this point, but the truth is that our business is real and you will get to know this for sure soon. I did made some promises to you concerning this new development. I believe in trying, give it a try. Once you give us your Bank information within a week customers will be crediting your account and you then have the opportunity to deduct your commission and forward us the balance.

If you will ask me, I will honestly tell you to us this one more chance to proval our business real to you. I don't know how to play around with people's information, so I will not start with you.

I believe I have spoken in all simplicity, you have a choice to make. You know is not possible to send you cash.

Waiting to hear from you if you changed your mind, stay well and stay away from trouble.

Regards

Alex Walter



Gee.. He is trying to claim my nerves. He has spoken in all simplicity. Give me your account information and we will rob you blind Mister! hehehe

I am waiting a few days to respond to him. I am accutally considering on letting him in on my little secret that I have been blogging about him all this time, warning everyone else about his little scam. He makes no mention in his last email when I tried to call him out on the fact that his company or the other company he was representing was not even listed at all. There was no traces of his organization. Ironically, there is nothing listed on the return envelope. Wonder what he would say if I told him his check he sent me and all of his emails are being forwarded to the FBI. Maybe I will make some story up that My house was ransacked by the cops and they need to provide me an attorney because of some sort of trouble. See what he says. hehehe ;)






No comments: